Simple, sleek and functional in capturing your Nike+ Running details
Capturing your Nike+ Running details on the iPad.
Just clocked another millage on the run with your Nike+ Running app? NEXUS will be the perfect companion you need! It offers a simple and intuitive way to gather all your Nike+ Running data on the iPad. Free yourself from the hassle and sometimes frustration when accessing the website itself. A clean and sleek design that does not compromise on features.
With NEXUS you can :
- Access Nike+ Running data as it should be on an iPad
- View an overall summary of all your runs whenever the app starts
- Access your full run history from one screen
- Review the detailed analysis of your runs – pace, calories, distance etc…
- View split details of the run
- For the first time, viewing of GPS routes for runs that has GPS data embedded
- Playback the GPS route
- View statistic of your lifetime runs. Find out what’s your farthest run, most calories burnt and more!
- Getting an error when logging to NEXUS.
Error: The operations couldn’t be completed. (Cocoa error 3840.)
The following methods are some ways to rectify the issue.
- Check if you have entered the correct username and password
- If you are accessing NEXUS via 3G network, try switching to a Wi-Fi network (or vice-versa)
- If your current password contains any special characters (for example, pa$sw@rd), please kindly consider changing it
- If error still persist, try logging in at a later time
Nike+, Nike+ Running, NikeFuel and Nike are trademarks of NIKE, Inc. Apptreme Studio is neither affiliated with nor licensed by NIKE, Inc.